Rythmol SR User Reviews

Rythmol SR - User Reviews

Rythmol SR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Rythmol SR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Wayne Spaulding, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 31

I only use it when I have an episode of A-Fib. In comparison to other medications I have used it reduces the length of the A-Fib episode considerably. I have no apparent side effects. I have had some serious side effects with other medications used to treat A-Fib.

Comment from: Groovygroomer34@aol.com, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 05

I have been taking this drug for a year now after a procedure was done to see if I needed ablation. It was determined that I am just a TRUE A-Fibber and put on this medication. I swell in the anckels and hands at times. I do tend to get dizzy sometimes. The skipping of my heart has not completly quit which is very bothersome to me but has deminished more so since taking this med. I have noticed that there are times that my heart seems to feel like it is gurgeling and also will have 2 differant rythums going but soon levels out. I am not sure what to think of this druf but I can tell you that the cost of it is ungodly. For 60 pills of 425mg cost 286.00 and that is horrific for the person that has no insurance and has to pay cash.

Comment from: Patty, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 28

I have been taking this medication for over 6 years. It has kept my heart in regular rate and rhythm, BUT I am always nauseous and dizzy for a few hours after each dose. I would like to get off this medication eventually. Anyone else like to share their story with me. I was only 55 years old when I developed a-fib.

Comment from: Etta, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 01

My legs swell up at times and I feel very tired for about an hour after my dosage. Since I have only been on it for two weeks and have had a cardioversion while on it. Therefore, I am not totally certain it is working correctly for me. Time will tell.

Comment from: SUSY, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 05

I have been taking this med for several months. I have also had a cardioversion. Before the above procedure, the med alone reduced the a-fib to a flutter. After the procedure,1 month, I have been stable. I do have some side effects, including diarhea. At first my energy level was severely affected but now I seem to have most of my energy back. My biggest concern is $$$$$$!

Comment from: Lefty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 02

Was on Rythmol SR 225 for 6 months, felt horrible most of the time. Fatique, upset stomach, lightheaded often. Changed drugs felt better within a week.

Related Reading: Rythmol SR

Comment from: thompson911421@bellsouth.net, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

Im A live to see another day.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 06

so far so good; no side effects

Comment from: llouisej, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 29

Extreme tiredness

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 30

I was diagnosed with AFib in November 2007 and began taking 325MG. Honestly after reading the problems people were having in the reviews on here, I was a bit reluctant. But after being on it for 4 years, I can honestly say I have had no side effects at all. Not one. Nothing. And I have not had a single AFib attack since taking it. So don't let these reviews scare you too much.

Comment from: JerryJ, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 06

Within 4 days of taking Rythmol SR 225 Mg, I became jittery, and could not sit still. I became constipated, and had low energy. I stopped using the medicine, and called my cardiologist to report side effects. While on the medicine, however, I did not get Arrythmia. At least one good thing came out of using this medicine. This medicine is very, very pricy. I am awaiting my cardiologist's next move. I may have to have the ablition procedure, after all.

Comment from: Jack, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 27

I've had A-fib for 30yrs. I was in constant A-fib for 9yrs untill ablation at cleveland clinic. If you r thinking of ablation find agood Doctor. Excellent website lists drs and hospitals A-fib.com. Rythmol keeps me in sinus rythem. Total of five ablations beats being in constant A-fib. I'm now thinking of going to Mayo for cryo ablation or back to cc to have appendage removed to avoid blood clots and get off coumadin.With the care and Drs at cc I have no fear of another procedure.

Related Reading: Rythmol | blood clots | coumadin