Rythmol User Reviews

Rythmol - User Reviews

Rythmol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Rythmol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Blam36@AOL.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 25

I have used the drug for at least six months it seems to work except there have been times when the atrial fibrellation has over ridden the effect of the drug usually when I have exerted my self or in one case for no apparent reason my heart rate went up and I experience an extra heart beat also I feel that I have been effected by the side effects of drowsiness, weakness dizziness but I am not sure that Rythmol is the cause,

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 16

three doses a day is hard to do. I need to be able to take it twice.

Comment from: Trip lover, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 22

I was diagnosed with A-Fib over 5 years ago. I started out Rythmol 325 and now I take Rythmol 425SR twice a day. This drug has worked for me and I haven't gone into A-Fib for over a year now. I have not had the ablation - it was talked about early on but my doctor stated that the percent for effectiveness is about 70% right now so I opted to keep trying medicine. I have had no side effects and feel great. I've lost some weight, started eating healthier and do some walking every day which I feel has also helped me out.

Comment from: Benlea, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 09

Combined with one other medication, this is the best I've felt so far.

Comment from: Sharon, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 27

I have gone through atrial fib off and on for almost 2 years now and have been on rythmol for a little over 6 months. Unfortunately I have experienced major headaches and dizziness and have cut the dosage down resulting in more a-fib. I am now scheduled for the catheter ablation in mid-January. Scared? Yes!! Praying it works the first time.

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 14

Loss of balance, dizziness, disorientation, shortness of breath

Comment from: ncgirl321, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 19

I have had episodes of A-Fib for 7 years. The longest I went between epsiodes was 2 years. Recently,I had an ablation done on the left side for flutter. The rythmol kept the A-Fib in check and allowed the flutter to surface so they could stop it. Wonderful procedure and non invasive. Went home the next day. Have been very pleased with the Rythmol results. I have been able to resume my very physial lifestyle and I am 60 years old.

Comment from: jjobo777@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 25

i was in a-fib for almost 3months and this drug helped get me out of it in less than 3 weeks .

Heart Health