Safyral User Reviews

Safyral - User Reviews

Safyral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Safyral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

I have been taking Safyral because it would help with my endometriosis. For the last 9 days I have been experiencing nothing but fatigue, bad acne outbreaks, mood swings, and bloating. I am a runner and I haven't wanted to do that at all. I would rather go through the pain and heavy periods WITHOUT this product than deal with everything that I have put up with on this product.

Related Reading: endometriosis | fatigue

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 30

Since starting this birth control, my self esteem has plummeted due to my weight gain. I always feel bloated and crave sweets, and have headaches from time to time. Finally, my sex drive isn't the same. I feel like a man with ED. However, my periods are not as heavy, but i'll take heavy periods any day to taking this birth control.

Comment from: Samantha6291, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 31

Taking it for almost a month. Out of no where I got very sad, moody, and disinterested in things I normally enjoy, and very tired. Still tired but not as moody. Hopefully this will ease up. Also acne has been increased but hopefully it will go away after I finish the pack.

Comment from: PMSedOUT, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 20

Safyral has cleared up my acne but has increased my PMS to extreme levels. I now have PMS non-stop and it has made me very aggressive and angry. I have headaches & breast tenderness. I have completely lost my sex drive and do not have orgasms anymore!!! Not worth the trade off for a clear face!