Sanctura XR User Reviews

Sanctura XR - User Reviews

Sanctura XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sanctura XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: SXR FAN, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 12

awesome drug has helped with all of my symptoms. would recommend for all patients suffering from OAB. dry mouth and constipation not as bad as when i was on Detol LA.

Comment from: CEM, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 26

Gave me extreme abdominal pains.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 20

This medication almost sent me to the ER. I only took it for two nights and on the day following the 2nd night, I was unable to urinate. I was able to dribble after some time and by the end of the day, I could go again. I would be very careful with this one.

Comment from: Barbiekat, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 13

Was working for me for last 2 years. Now it's not. Maybe I need a stronger dose?

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: August 22

I have had severe side effects with this drug. I was sent in for abdominal CT scans and no one was able to find the cause of the pain in my gut. I finally went to WebMD and discovered on my own that my intense stomach pain, dry mouth, dry eyes and blurred vision was caused by this drug. I would not recommend it. Sometimes the side effects are just too bad to justify taking the "cure".

Related Reading: dry eyes

Comment from: olonde@aol.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 06

Stopped me from wetting bed during sleep. Now I find it difficult to urinate. I am a prostate cancer survivor. I have radiation colitis.

Related Reading: prostate cancer | colitis

Comment from: Joyce, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 30

Has made no change what so ever- no effect, no side effects either. And I'm taking the prepackaged samples given to me by my doctor. So it's not of a case of having a counterfiet/fake drug, it is the REAL thing.

Comment from: Lynnie, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 01

The medicine has helped the overactive bladder but constipation and dry mouth are problems but my biggest problem is a very bad skin rash that can only be caused by this medication.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 17

I can't sleep at night for urinating constantly. Plus I have to change panties & pads each time. I can't get to the bathroom in time. The problem has been much worse with this medication.

Comment from: kstwin2, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 31

severe stomach pains. Stopped using it after 5 days.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 21

It doesn't work all the time.

Comment from: Only, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 06

does not help with frequent urination.you can only urinate once a day feeling normal.the other times are just a squirt or a few drops.

Comment from: ConnieDB, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 25

I took Detrol LA for 5 years then quit because it stopped working. I finally found a doctor who gave me something that works. This medication worked within 3 days and is working perfectly now. I am back to doing my usual yard work, gardening and other physical activities and feel normal again. I continue to wear "light days" pads just in case I push myself too far but that doesn't happen too often. I do have dry mouth and eyes and my throat gets really dry but I drink a lot of water and take Colon clenz, a natural supplement for the constipation.

Related Reading: Detrol LA