Sanctura XR User Reviews

Sanctura XR - User Reviews

Sanctura XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sanctura XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Ellen, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

I have taken this med for 7 days so far. It's working for me! No constipation, no more dribbling before I reach the bathroom. I do have dryness in my mouth but that's minor as far as I'm concerned. My doctor gave me 2 weeks worth of samples and I just called her to get a prescription so I can take it regularly.

Comment from: Linda G, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 19

Sanctura XR changed my life. No more puddles in public places. It occasionally stops working so I go off of it for 1-4 weeks. Dry mouth gets better over time, but my nose dries out. The side effects are much better than the symptoms, so I'll take it.