Sanctura User Reviews

Sanctura - User Reviews

Sanctura User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sanctura sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 16

Constant stomach pains and discomfort....excessive vaginal burning. Quit taking because of side affects.

Comment from: carl4614, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: September 04

It appears at this time to be helping. I am easily constipatedand I am having to watch very closly

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 13

I have been on Sanctura for 3 months. Still leak when getting up from sleep overnight and at times when I cough, etc. Recent blood test notes something is effecting my kidneys, Could it be Sanctura?

Related Reading: sleep | cough

Comment from: old fart, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 18

I am a 75 year old taking flomax. I took one sanctura at 5:30 PM and by 9:00 it had completely blocked my urine flow. I suffered through the night and got a catheter the next morning which I am now wearing for 7 days. I would highly recommend that older fellows throw this pill as far as they possibly can.

Related Reading: flomax

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 25

Have been on Flomax following radiaion treatment for prostate cancer. At times I would experience very strong,painful urges to urinate sometimes leading to a leak. Started Samctura at bedtime, on empty stomach. Got almost immediate relief from strong urge. Dr. wants me to continue Flomax and Sanctura once a day. Can't believe the difference!!!!!!!!

Related Reading: prostate cancer

Comment from: Justgertie, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 26

I have taken Sanctura for approximately 3 years and it has never really worked. I have had two bladder sling surgeries, and the leakage has never stopped so I guess I will have to wear pads the rest of my life (cry). I tried Enablex and was allergic to it, Toviaz that seemed to work but I gained weight fast and was very uncomfortable and constipated, and am about to try Ditropan.

Related Reading: Enablex | Toviaz | Ditropan

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.