Santyl User Reviews

Santyl - User Reviews

Santyl User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Santyl sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gwenmac1234, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 29

I had a bone spur removed May 1, 2012 and it turned into a nasty skin ulcer refusing to heal. I ended up with mercer infection. They played around with me and different medications every week. I had a nasty nerve pain reaction. It made me scream and still does. This is Aug/29/12 I still have a hole in the top of my foot and I believe the painful santyl is making other small ulcers all around my ankle area. If you love pain use Santyl. You will not be able to sleep for more than an hour at a time. You will become angry and mean because the pain is crazy unbearable.

Comment from: D.Stegner, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

I had an accident and got burnt on my chest and breast. Had skin grafts on all but one wound. Doctor didn't think it needed it in operating room. Grafts are doing great one week later but the one wound on breast is BAD.. so he is trying me on Santyl. SO PAINFUL... but still waiting to see if it works. Wound is so green and gross, but DR. says it is not infected.

Related Reading: breast

Comment from: AC, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 21

WOUND I HEALING

Comment from: burnman, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 31

Have burns on my legs. Since I cannot feel anything I didn't know that I had burned myself. Showed my doctor who sent me to a wound specialist and he prescribed Santyl. Wounds are shrinking and cleaning up from what they were. Great product but expensive even with insurance.

From WebMD