Sarafem User Reviews

Sarafem - User Reviews

Sarafem User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sarafem sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: curlytop, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

I have been taking this med for over a week now. I am very happy with it so far. My family likes me more this month than in the ones past. So, I hope it continues to improve in the future.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 09

This medication has been very helpful to me.

Comment from: sjgirl85, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 25

I have been taking this medication for 7 months now. It has honestly changed my life. I wish I would have started taking it a lot sooner. I have suffered from, what my doctors called,PMDD. I was depressed, anxious and easily frustrated at some points of the month which seemed to center around my menstrual period. I would cry for no reason, get upset or mad for no reason, I was super sensative, got frustrated VERY easily and was extremely anxious at times. It interfered with all of my relationships - my family (especially my parents), my boyfriend, my friends (especially my rooommate and best friend). I was reluctant to start taking this medication, as I was afraid to feel like a different person or TOO happy or disconnected with reality. After reading reviews, I decided to start it... it was worth a shot. I'm going on my 8th month and I feel like myself with a happy outlook on life, a more balanced mood and more control over my emotions. My frustration level has gone WAY down, which was one of my biggest problems. My relationships have become better and easier... and everyone notices a huge difference in my mood and personality. The ONLY negative I have found is that I have gained about 10 pounds since starting it and my doctor says that is is related to the medication. Totally worth it though!

Comment from: Tay12, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 22

I tried Sarafem for the first time to help with PMS. I only took 10 mg for 14 days. Yes, it does take the edge off, however I had a very difficult time sleeping. I would lie awake for two hours some nights which is never usually an issue for me. Another issue was that I could not achieve orgasm. I had an option to cut the 10mg in half but I decided against it. I will try a more natural route or even consider getting back on birth control.

Comment from: cam830, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 02

it is so simple to take and really does help with my severe PMDD It keeps my moods stable and also helps with the severity of my PMDD symptoms.

From WebMD