Seasonique User Reviews

Seasonique - User Reviews

Seasonique User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Seasonique sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bonnie79, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 30

i have been on this pill for 8 weeks and have had to stop taking this medacine. the 3rd week into the cycle i started to have severe heavy bleeding (bad enough to go to e.r.)nausia, weekness, severe headaches, very bad mood swings, and it is now the 8th week and i am still bleeding just as bad as i was 4 weeks ago. i encourge people to talk to their doctor to make sure this is the right pill.

Comment from: Michelle, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 24

I recently started taking Seasonique after having been on loestrin for a number of years. The first 4 weeks were great - no symptoms at all. Then in my fifth week, I began spotting. Then the spotting got heavier. Then I started bleeding like a regular period and I have now been bleeding for the past 4 weeks straight. The last 2 weeks have been the worst. The bleeding is extremely heavy with huge clots. Sometimes the clots fill the entire base of the toilet bowls. Usually I get a sharp pain in the uterus before the clot and by the time I get to the bathroom everything comes gushing out. It's almost like the afterbirth when you've had a baby. On top of it all, I have had severe stomach cramps, headaches, and bouts of depression. I also have zero sex drive. This pill is absolutely horrible; I can't wait to get off of it.

Comment from: ccrating, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 20

I took this birth control for 6 months and it was the longest 6 months of my life. I started having periods at least 2 times a month along with the worst menstural cramping and bloating I have ever experiened. This pill made my endo symptoms even worse then before.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 09

After only 10 weeks on this medication, I bled for 3 1/2 weeks straight.