Sectral User Reviews

Sectral - User Reviews

Sectral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sectral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: joyce gaus, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 25

Started taking when I was in my 20'sfor rapid heart beat. Am now 75. I've never had any side effects. I have tried to stop taking it but the rapid heart beats come back. So I continue to take it. Kinda like "if it ain't broke don't try to fix it"

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 23

I have taken Sectral since March, 2012. Last week the dosage was doubled to 400mg twice a day. I have episodes of irregular heartbeat several times a day and also two of my valves have moderate leakage. I am so tired on this medicine and have had some gastro side-effects. My biggest complaint at the moment is the vivid dreams I have every single night. Have others experienced this? Please reply. Thanks

Comment from: tim, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 20

been using sectral 30 years with great sucess for out of control heart beat.although my heartrate is down to 50 early to 60 and hard to get it up;

Comment from: jsellman, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 06

I was prescribed this medication to hel lessen the number of times I wake up with migraines. 200mg wasn't enough so I'm going up to 400mg. I take it at night so hopefully there will be no negative side effects because I have naturally low blood pressure.

Related Reading: low blood pressure