Semprex D User Reviews

Semprex D - User Reviews

Semprex D User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Semprex D sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Constance824, 25-34 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 05

Claritin and Alegra never worked for me. I became immune to Zertec. I have been on Semprex D for several years and it still works the most effective and the best that I have found!

Related Reading: Claritin | Semprex D

Comment from: cathyduko@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 03

I have been taking this everyday for the past ten years and it is great!! If I forget to take it, I have severe attacks of sneezing and a runny nose. It is great!!!!!!!!!

Comment from: 65-74 (Patient) Published: December 07

Nonseasonal allergies. Headache & sinus pressure go away - sometimes replaced by a runny nose, but it's better than the headache.

Related Reading: Headache

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 15

I have used Semprex-D for years to control allergy symptoms from one or two pills a day to four depending upon my symptoms. I believe it has helped me stay healthier by relieving these minor symptoms that may be precursors to infection.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: Janie, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 11

Semprex-D has become too expensive for me, even with a Medicare Part D mail order, 90 day Rx. So, I am holding my breath until it becomes generic. Will this happen and how long?

Comment from: Judy R, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

This med helped with my sinus issues but made me very dizzy and some what nausous.

Comment from: jim tom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 11

my major problem is fluid buildup in my ears and sempea d was the best but i can't afford it now. i was told ihat clemastine fumarate along with sudafed will come close. is that true?

Related Reading: sudafed