Serax User Reviews

Serax - User Reviews

Serax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Serax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Basher, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 12

It doesn't get a five star rating yet as I've only been taking it for three days following a TIA, or mini stroke. As a very heavy drinker, I needed some help, and so far, added with occasional Ativan, it seems to be working.

Related Reading: stroke | Ativan

Published: May 08

my dad has been taking this medicine and he drinks with it which does not make it effective and he is unresponsive when we talk to him he just ends up being a couch potato the whole day.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 06

Its been a life saver for me !

Comment from: nigerbeater, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 14

nigga

Comment from: Lee lee, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 29

This med has been used by me for many years to relieve anxiety and occasionally to get a good nights sleep. I use it sparingly far anxiety attacks. My usage is about 50 tablets per year, but it really helps when I have problems. I do not suffer from depression or alcohol abuse. Using. It the way I do it is not habit forming in any way. 30 years ago I took it for agoraphobia and it worked.

Related Reading: depression | agoraphobia