Serevent Diskus User Reviews

Serevent Diskus - User Reviews

Serevent Diskus User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Serevent Diskus sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Lopi, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 19

This drug nearly killed me. It made my asthma quite severe and dangerous- and the doc kept telling me I needed to take oral steroids with this med. I was began having severe night sweats and incredible fatigue, and smelled like chemicals. I took myself off this med & fired my doc, and lo-and-behold I no longer smelled like chemicals and I started getting better. It has been 4 years and I am still regaining my health from the devistation that I believe that this medication did to my body. As a result, I have adrenal problems etc... Being off of this med, my asthma got better.

Related Reading: night sweats | fatigue

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

I have "Reactive Airway Disease", that has bothered me for years. This Rx fixed the hacking cough & labored breathing. Just a pain to take 2x a day & would like to see Pulimcort publish the PEF online calculator as it's different from most peak flow meters

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: metro 92242 @yahoo.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 13

this is for copd and works i use twice a day and i don't need to use me combivent more then twice a day 14.7/200

Related Reading: combivent

Comment from: 1grandmad, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 15

The aerobid which I use with this says to rinse mouth after use and not swallow but spit out the water--am wondering if the same is true for serevent but have not been able to find anything regarding this. Any advice? Thank you.

Related Reading: aerobid