Seroquel XR User Reviews

Seroquel XR - User Reviews

Seroquel XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Seroquel XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 04

It took 4 weeks to work up to 400mg a day. The sleepiness was dreadful but did improve significantly after the second to third week. I had the feeling like I was coming unglued, jittery if I took it too early in the evening. It made for restless sleep but did improve with time. I still experience a dry mouth (especially first thing in the morning), constipation and stuffy nose. The weight gain is starting... 7 lbs so far. I should be able to manage it by keeping tabs on my diet. The increase in prolactin has given me larger breasts. Occasional feeling of numbness on top of my hands and forearms. I'm more relaxed, patient, less quick to anger, feeling fairly stable.

Related Reading: dry mouth | constipation

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 16

Since taking this, my blood pressure has raised, my blood sugars raised, and I itch all over.