Seroquel User Reviews

Seroquel - User Reviews

Seroquel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Seroquel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 01

My doctor prescribed Seroquel to help with my anxiety and trouble sleeping at night. It's fantastic! I take it about a half an hour before I want to go to bed so it usually only takes a few minutes to fall asleep after I turn in for the night. I am happier and more comfortable with talking to people. Also, I worry so much less than I did before I was on the medication. It's truly a blessing.

Comment from: kseast1@verizon.net, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 03

Have taken anywhere from 200-800mg for manic phase of bipolar disorder over the last 4 years along with every other drug out there known to man. Taking along with Cymbalta 60mg for the depressive phase currently on 300mg of Seroquel now. Overall, I wouldn't trade the drug for anything in the world. It is the ONLY thing that helps me sleep at night and after many years of me working with the drugs I finally have my disorder under control. The only downside is that I was diagnosed with diabetes this year and the only cause we can come up with is prolonged use of Seroquel. I have it well under control now and it may go away if I am able to come off the drug but I'm willing to live with it for now, I am that pleased with this drug! I have been to the dark side of bi-polar and I am not returning! Hope this helps!

Related Reading: bipolar disorder

Comment from: pamkelly, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 10

I love Seroquel! I've been on it for a year along with Prozac and feel better than I've felt in my entire life! Before Seroquel, I was on Abilify for a year. Abilify is HORRIBLE and made me anxious, nervous, hungry, and restless. I've been on about 7-8 different meds for my disorder since 1993 and Seroquel is by-far the best!

Related Reading: Prozac | Abilify

Comment from: FatLazyMan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 26

I have gained A LOT of weight on this drug, cant stop eating, litterally. I also take like 5 naps a day. This drug has made me a useless human, im becoming fat and lazy, which is killing me since i have an eating disorder.

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 01

At first i experienced side effects such as being drowsy but as i continued the side effects went away. It has worked very well as a mood stabilizer.