Simponi Injection User Reviews

Simponi Injection - User Reviews

Simponi Injection User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Simponi Injection sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Beeper, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 02

I have been on Simponi since July 09 (now Dec. 09), in conjunction with Methotrexate. Prior to July 09, just doing the grocery store was really difficult. My feet in particular have been quite affected by the RA. However, now I can do everything I was able to before all of this started (in the spring of 2008). No problems with the Simponi injections, no reaction issues - just relief from the dreadful joint pain in my feet, knees, shoulders, and neck.

Related Reading: Simponi

Comment from: Nancyexpressinc, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 21

I have only had one shot, but within 24 hrs I had no more pain. On a scale of 1-10, with one being the least, I was @ a 5 all the time. I am hoping to reduce other medications that I was already taking, since I am on Simponi. I start reducing Prednisone with my 2nd shot. I am so pleased and I pray that I can get off all other medication.

Comment from: Major Sue, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 14

Diagnosed in 2004 with aggressive RA and had been thru Embrel and Humira, (along with Planquenil, celebrex and methtrezate...etc.) but was still having rapid joint breakdowns requiring surgery to repair. Found out via daughter I also have anlylosing spondilitis (AS-am HLA-B27 Pos) which my doc things has been active for 30 years. Went on Simoponi April 5, 2009. After 2 months I could wear my wedding band again. I have a much lower incidence of rheumatoid fatigue (down from several days a week to one or 2 days during 2-3 weeks.) Still flare occasionally, but a methylprednisone dose pack usually is enough extra to settle the joint back down. To me this drug is a big improvement..I only hope it keeps working as well. I was close to the wheelchair when we caught all this. Because of the drugs--the many many drugs--and proper gym work, I have done a breast cancer walk, and last weekend certified as an open water scuba diver. Better living thru chemistry!

Related Reading: Humira | celebrex | fatigue

Comment from: slz, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 17

I just started Simponi on November 19, 2009. I am 46 years old and have had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 36 of those years. I have been on alot of different medications during that time. Including Enbrel, Remicade and Orencia. None of them have worked like Simponi has for me. I gave myself my first injection and felt almost immediate relief. I couldn't believe it! I am really excited about Simponi!!

Related Reading: Rheumatoid Arthritis | Enbrel | Remicade

Comment from: slwr2000, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 20

I have just sarted taking this drug and started feeling good by the time I got home from the doctor office. The next day was even better. I am very pleased with this medicine so far and from the reviews it will stay that way. So far good after 3 days.

Comment from: lizhemsm, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 10

The first month I got a yeast infection after 4 days, month 2 I got another yeast infection then I started itching and burning all over my body. If I scratched a spot it welted up but then went away if I stopped scratching that area. 12 days into the 2nd shot and I am still itching all over my body and welting up. I am living on benadril and pretty miserable. My skin is very sensitive and hurts if I put any pressure on my skin it burns and hurts. My hands are the worst, even washing them makes them burn because you use a towel to dry them.

Related Reading: yeast infection | itching | burns

Comment from: jburt, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 25

This is my third injection and it was painless unlike embrel.So far it has working just fine I haven't had any flare ups even though I get tired while walking because my feet hurt. Overall I really think its helping me.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 10

47 year old woman with Ra for 29 years, on methotrexate for about 5 years. I was having daily joint pains and flare ups. After 24 hours I noticed a huge difference. I am on my feet 15 hours a day working and it is such a relief now. I have had no side affects.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options