Simponi Injection User Reviews

Simponi Injection - User Reviews

Simponi Injection User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Simponi Injection sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: trailfilly@gmail.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 06

I have had RA since I was 39 and now i,am 52. been thru all the meds, humira, enbrel,remicade,ect.have been on Simponi only 1 month. I have mouth sores really bad at the moment.corners first started breaking out and then outside sores. They hurt and look gross. was wondering has anyone else had this problem and wonder if its the simponi are something else. I have to take my next shot next week and am scared to if this is what is happening to me. Please, let me know if anyone else has had this mouth sore problem. Thanks

Comment from: debbypri, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 24

i ma a 43 year old woman with ra i had my first dose of simponi january 4, 2010 it worked very well with in 3 days i felt like a new person and was able to do things pain free for the first time in more then a year then on january 22, 2010 about 19 days after my first dose i started feeling alot of pain again is it possible to be pain free that quick and then start feeling bad 19 days later please help

Comment from: DACC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

I had my first injection on 18 Oct 2010, overnite pain was gone. I have had RA for over 15 yrs and the only drug I have done is Humira for 1 1/2. It wane out. I got my first shot from my doc for free to see what might happen. The only complaint is it rose my blood pressure way up and that caused headaches. Now the weird part is I not going to get another shot due to these reasons. Yet it has been a month and I still feel great. I think it might have sent me into a remission or something. Wil tell after 2 more weeks. Try to post an updat then.

Comment from: Pontiac26, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 11

I have taken now 4 doses and over night with the first injection I felt totally better. I also take 2 other RA meds on a regular basis but this Simponi is wonderful. I have had RA since 1992.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 17

has anyone had trouble with there eyes hurting?

Comment from: Maryd43, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 18

I have tried Humira, Remicade ,Arava and none of them were effect I was on Enbrel which worked exceptional well but I had to change insurance and it would no longer pay for it so my Dr put me on simponi and it has worked very well

Comment from: java7, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 29

Been on everything on the books for RA for past 14yrs and Simponi has worked fairly well until recently. Have gone from 3 1/2 wks relief to just about a week and a half at most & back to adding Celebrex x2day. Never had any lumps in armpit as on reader posts but massive welt from time to time at injection site.

Comment from: Selinak, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 09

I was diagnosed w/RA back in '94. I was on Humira which was virtually ineffective for me. My MD put me on Methotrexate and Simponi and I've been taking it for the last 4 mos. I do feel much better but the other day I just noticed a large lump under my armpit which was not there before and I am nervous about it. I'm waiting for my doctor to see me. Has anyone noticed anything like this?

Comment from: Pattyr, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 21

I have taken this drug for 3 months and have itching on my back only and have developed white colored (2) lesions looking like basal cell and seeing my Dermatologist this week for both items.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options