Sinequan User Reviews

Sinequan - User Reviews

Sinequan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sinequan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rocco218, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 10

Older antidepressant, caused some weight gain, but is a tried and true intervention that more experienced psychiatrists love to use. I would recommend this med to anyone. Helped me sleep, raised my mood, put color back into my life, helped significantly lower anxiety level.

Related Reading: sleep | anxiety

Comment from: JD, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 31

I've been on this drug for 2 months, and my depression is much less severe. I no longer think of suicide or end up in bed for days paraylsed with depression. I thought I would get lots of side effects from this older anti-dep. The only side thing was some tiredness during the day at the start of the treatment, but that only lasted a few days.

Related Reading: depression | suicide

Comment from: grace, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

I had hallucination from this medication, and thoughts of self-harming myself while using this medication.

Comment from: nina, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 27

i have been taking sinequinn for 2 years and am finding it not very effective.weight gain is horrendous,dry mouth of morning and depression still gets severe at times.also sleep patterns are disturbed

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 21

This is a great to help you sleep by it made me so angry. I would snap at everyone for the slightest thing. Going bact to taking my Effexor. This pill is not worth being mad all the time. The weight gain was awful too.

Related Reading: Effexor

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 17

Very Effective and satisfied and It stops the itching.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: yoheim, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 26

I've taken Sinequan for over 20 years with no ill effects. I suffered from severe panic attacks and muscle aches which affected my life dramatically. I have had a normal life since taking this medication. I only take 25mg. a night. On occasion I try to reduce the dosage or go off it but always come back to the 25mg.It works for me.

Related Reading: Sinequan | panic attacks

Comment from: Marie, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 01

I was prescribed Sinequan for severe anxiety/panic attacks and depression. It has helped me tremendously. I am no longer a prisoner to my bedroom and home. I have gained 30 pounds since starting the med (2 years ago).

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 06

I was given this medication as a teenager (I am 31 now) and it caused SEVERE hallucinations. The Neurologist I was seeing for severe migraines prescribed this as a daily medication to try and break the cycle of migraines I was having. (Migraines run in my family) It caused me to feel like I was losing my mind. I woke during the night feeling like my bed was spinning and I was hearing voices. I would not tell anyone to take this medication and I am glad I have found a place to post my experience with it.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 29

Excellent results but reduced libido extreme!!!! No weight gain