Sinequan User Reviews

Sinequan - User Reviews

Sinequan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sinequan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

I was given this med because my doc said it was a sleep med. It has been the total opposite for me. He doubled my dose and I wake up 3 hrs later and still no sleep.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 30

I have been prescribed this med on two different occassions for chronic urticaria (hives that itch horribly over 30% or more of my body that last longer than three weeks at a time....have had them up to 8 months non-stop). This med combined with other OTC antihistamines completely alleviated my problem. I only take 10 mg each night for 3-4 weeks during flare ups now. Main complaints: dry mouth and extreme drop in libido due to decreased lubrication.

Comment from: happy, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 26

side effects not good has made me gain weight plus makes me groggy and irritable the next day when i wake up. the docter prescribed it as a sleep med but i would still wake up in the night and raid the fridge it has made me put on 50 pounds in 8 months i no longer take it.