Solage User Reviews

Solage - User Reviews

Solage User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Solage sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 29

Did not lighten the liver spots.

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: casey, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 07

This medication must be used for 3-6 months before seeing results. After 3 months my liver spot that was right in the middle of my cheek and about 1/2" wide disappeared! Totally! and I am a sun worshiper. Now it's 10 years later and I have other spots and I can't find Solage anywhere:( I think they stopped making it, which is a bummer because it REALLY worked. I've tried all kinds of other treatment and nothing works. I'm getting older and with age, comes liver spots. I REALLY wish they would start making Solage again!!!

Related Reading: Solage

Comment from: Deb, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 02

Solage worked very well for me. I wish it were not so pricey.