Solaraze User Reviews

Solaraze - User Reviews

Solaraze User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Solaraze sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Ma Murph, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 26

I am still using the drug. The only problems are the itching it eventually causes while the skin is healing.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: run2bking, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 11

I have been using this once a day for over a year to prevent AK from forming. Since I have been using this I have not had any additional skin caner lesions and no side effects. I use it at night prior to going to bed and my skin has never looked better. I have not experienced any side effects from this gel.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 01

I've used it for the prescribed 90 days and the results were very satisfactory. No side effects as well.

Comment from: gel user, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 27

I have been using solaraze for 30+ days for ak's on forehead. I had previously used aldera which I stopped because it made my skin break out and turn red. Solaraze gel appears to have no side effects for me and seems to be doing the job.

Related Reading: solaraze

Comment from: Ken, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 12

I have actinic cheilitis of the lower lip. I was told to use it once a day for three months. After three days my lip came out in blisters and started bleeding with scabs that took a long time to heal. I stopped the use.

Comment from: Bob-I, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 01

Solaraze - After a week of satisfactory use for solar kerotisis on the top of my head I developed tingling sensation, followed by painful hypersensitive skin, pain on top and right side of the head, followed by a rash on the right side and back of the head extending to the ear, neck and chest. Small watery or pus-like blisters appeared in various parts of the upper body turning into scaly sores. Now, three weeks later, the top, side and back of my head is highly sensivite to the touch, mildly swollen, very painful, itchy, multiple scabby sores, numb feeling, sore throat (difficult to swallow), right side ear ache with internal scabby sores and painful neck. Doctor stated initially that symptoms appeared to point to shingles. General pain killers give little to no relief. I ceased treatment when the tingling commenced after one week of use.

Related Reading: rash | sore throat | shingles

Comment from: HLee, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 21

I have actinic keratosis on my face arms, and hands from 30+ yrs of exposure to sun. I started use 3 wks ago and within about 8 days developed red scaly patches and very dry skin. After 3 wks, I have itchy and somewhat painful patches. I have decided to stop use temporarily and ask my dermatologist about effectiveness if I use once a day vs. twice a day.

Related Reading: actinic keratosis | dry skin

Comment from: solaraze gel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

Very effective medication. Red spots cleared in 30 days. Dry skin is a side effect I expirience occassionally..

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 13

My lower lip had improve since used this medicine, a lot better than another medicine for treatment of actinic keratosic symston

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 01

I have been using this gel for 4 weeks now and have developed rough red patches and sores on my upper lip and nose area. It's itchy and stings. I will discontinue using in this area and hopefully it will heal and not scar. The other area on side of face and above eyebrows healed well by just flaking off.