Solu Medrol User Reviews

Solu Medrol - User Reviews

Solu Medrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Solu Medrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Solumedrol, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 26

Excessive discomfort with fluid retention,increase blood pressure and swelling of the extremeties and abdomen and stomach,GI heartburn/discomfort,hemmorhoids, eye/vision difficulties,joint pain and disfiguration

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 03

Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy. It stabilized my condition enough to return to work after an eight month absence. I continue treatment by 1g IV at six week intervals. Side effects are manageable. Diagnosis was July 2008 and treatment via IVIG was without success. Solu-Medrol began September 2008 and continues.

Comment from: 35-44 Published: October 30

My husband received 125mg Solumedrol the day after being stung by a bee because his hand was swollen. An hour after the drug was administered, he went into cardiac arrest and passed away. He was 43 with no heart problems. Safe? I don't think so.

Comment from: McMegan, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 16

This shot hurts. Similar to a tetnis shot, be prepared.

Comment from: es1968, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 13

I had my first MS flare up in 4 years. I lost mobility in my lower back, had pain in my right arm, and had the "MS Hug" sensation. I completed a 3 day Solumedrol IV treatment and a 6 day oral prednisone taper. All my symptoms have completly gone away. I have had solumedrol on 4 different occasions over the past 14 years with the usual weight gain, bloating,sleeplessness, etc. This timer I did not gain weight, felt really sleppy annd mellow throughtout the treatment and now I feel GREAT! *One trick I learned is to suck on a cinnamon candy or fireball during the infusion....it really cuts the metalic taste that you get during the infusion.

Comment from: cmongelli, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 21

I am given intravenour salumedrol in hospital for severe exacerbations of COPD.

Comment from: rainsong66, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 12

went to Emergency room, doc gave me IV inj of 60 mg of solu-medrol plus benedryl plus 50 demerol.within 15 minutes migrain was gone. have had migraines since I was 5, am now 56 this is a first that something worked this fast.

Related Reading: demerol