Sodium Lactate User Reviews

Sodium Lactate - User Reviews

Sodium Lactate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sodium Lactate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 2063robyn, 45-54 Published: January 18

does anyone know if there are any lasting side effects of abusing soma compound?

Related Reading: soma compound

Published: August 19

I'm writing this due to the fact my husband was addicted to this drug from 1977 until he passed away in 1992. The druggists would refill the prescription over and over without anything from the doctor. Everytime we moved (4 times) he had it transferred to the that drug store and they would continue to refill w/no questions asked. I've always suspected he took an overdose because he would take 3 -4 at a time. He lived in constant pain from 3 back surgeries. We didn't have an autopsy so I will never know. Since he had high blood pressure we were told he had a heart attack. He was found on the kitchen floor. I've always had my doubts. He also had terrible headaches over the years.

Related Reading: high blood pressure | heart attack

Comment from: gamom, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 11

I have been using this medication off and on as needed for muscle spasms in my back and it has been helpful. It doesn't take away all the pain but makes me more comfortable. I just started taking Lyrica as well so now I do notice the Soma makes me a little sleepy but it passes.

Related Reading: muscle spasms | Lyrica | Soma

Comment from: Coreena, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 19

Great medication, however, for me, it's like taking a sleeping pill. Have to fight to stay awake, but that side effect is worth the alternative, pain.

Comment from: musette dupre, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 05

This medication is in fact far more dangerous than an opiate. It causes parkinsons like tremors, a stupor, seizures, drug seeking behavior, which is in itself familial destructive , i would suggest taking a 5 mg valium before taking even one of these. I know someone that has taken over 15 of these at a time continuously and walked around in a idiotic stupor for 24 hours driving and everything . This drug should be banned completely.

Related Reading: tremors | valium

Comment from: redhed_3000, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 31

Prescribed for chronic sleep disorder but took it too long and got addicted! The withdrawals are serious and could result in what I 've experinced as a seizure! I have had alot of trouble with severe bruising, migraines, nausea, fast heartbeat an a vulva condition called vulvadynia. Also, I tremor like I have parkinsons disease(a result with the tremors is with or w/o medication.) May go w./o sleeping for two days at a time when don't have it..which results in sleep dementia and all that entails. I was not warned or told of long time useage so BEWARE!!

Related Reading: sleep | seizure | dementia

Comment from: lilliekm, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 15

I've been on this med for 10yrs and have had no side effects from its use. It has helped stop muscle spasms in my back more than I had hoped.

Comment from: Mama T, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 02

I'm writing hoping to warn potential users to PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I've had severe,chronic pain-5+yrs & several serious medical problems with no hope for cure. I've had signifigant relief with Soma, but at the expense of my family's sanity at times. My husband & kids have threatened to leave me if I don't get my sometimes misuse of this med under control. I've taken Methadone,Morphine,Oxycontin...now Opana,Actiq(fentanyl)suckers, Lyrica & more. I;ve been under control with all, but Soma will sneak up on you quick. By the time you feel anything you're well on your way to trouble. Along with other meds it can make a difference(+ & -)& insomnia can make Somas attractive. Just remember they don't call it a Soma Coma for no reason. With Soma...Less really is more.

Related Reading: chronic pain | Oxycontin | Opana