Sonata User Reviews

Sonata - User Reviews

Sonata User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sonata sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: MerryJoe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 21

This is the ONLY sleep aid that works for me without side effects. It helps me fall asleep quickly, and because it only stays in the body 4 hours it never leaves me with a morning hangover, which is what I hated about the 8-hour "full night's sleep" Rx sleep aids. For those who need occasional help falling asleep but who don't necessarily have 8 or more hours to lay in bed and who don't want to feel groggy in the morning, I highly recommend Sonata.

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 02

I usually have trouble falling asleep every so often--- This helps me fall asleep immediately without feeling drowsy in the morning. It also doesn't affect my sleep when I don't take it.

Comment from: MikeyP, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 30

Once i doubled what the dr recommended; it worked great, i only had problems falling asleep, staying asleep was never a problem, sonata put me right to bed

Comment from: mama needs sleep, 35-44 (Patient) Published: July 25

I recently posted this drug with 4 stars. After using a few days, it stopped working. My Dr. doesnt recommend taking 20 mg. 10 mg puts me to sleep for only 2 hours, if I take another one, I get 3-4 more. 5 or 6 hours sleep is not enough for me as I have 2 little boys to take care of. Being a cranky Mom is not a good thing. May have to call Dr. on Monday to try Lunesta again. Reading a book by Deepak Chopra called "Restful Sleep". Very interesting. You may be able to get it on Ebay as its a bit old, or get his newer versions anywhere.