Soriatane User Reviews

Soriatane - User Reviews

Soriatane User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Soriatane sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lrec733403, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 06

It had claned up my skin but my feets never stop peeling also I get viruses very easy

Comment from: looking4dr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 01

extrordinary results after yrs and thousands$ this really worked. Enbrel caused bommerrang effect and broke out 3x worse than entire life (had Psori. since 13) Only other meds this effective has been steroids/ "Kenalog inj",etc.,much more cost effective but hard to find DR/Dermatologist that will prescribe it. searching for DR in Houston TX pls contact ross7342@sbcglobal.net

Comment from: sush715, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 13

taking for about 3 weeks.having a matallitic taste in my mouth espally when eating ang drinking

Comment from: jewels, 55-64 (Patient) Published: July 19

I have dariers disease a rare hereditary skin disordoer. So far this is the only medication I have used that helps me.

Comment from: Carrie03, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 14

Great. Skin is mostly cleared after 6 months. Did have severe side effects, but it was worth the discomfort. However, I have now lost most of the hair at the top of my head. Is there any hope that it will grow back. Does anyone have any suggestions ??

Comment from: Al, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 14

I must discontinue using this medication due to the extreme cost. Which I can no longer afford. On SS with supplemental insurance and the copay is much too great. Thus I must discontinue using drug. Due to my other problems I cannot use other medication which may activate my cancer, according to my doctors.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: brancyn@gmail.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 30

it seems to have made me lose my hair and finger nails and my hair left is brittle i need help brancyn@gmail.com