Spectazole User Reviews

Spectazole - User Reviews

Spectazole User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Spectazole sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: MISBELL, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 01

We tried OTC drugs for 3 weeks & it seemed as though the symptoms only got worse! Then the Dr. prescribed Spectazole. A miracle! Within a week you couldn't even see it but we continued Tx as directed. THANK YOU!

Related Reading: Spectazole

Comment from: me, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

I had been using Lotrisone for at least 10 years due to a rash in my groin area and under my breasts due to sweat. The doctor prescribed this medicine to me and within two days I was completely healed! I have had no flare-ups since using this.

Related Reading: Lotrisone | rash

Comment from: bob, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

I used Penlac for 3 years. this medication did more for my nail problem in 3 months; than penlac in 3 years.

Related Reading: Penlac

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 07

While easy to use and quite helpful in clearing up ringworm I found the side effects to be quite severe. My skin was red, itchy and peeling and often felt like it was burning.

Related Reading: ringworm