Spiriva User Reviews

Spiriva - User Reviews

Spiriva User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Spiriva sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DJK, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 19

I have been in treatment for COPD, emphysema for 8 years I was housebound before using it, this drug gave me my life back.

Related Reading: emphysema

Comment from: billyvig1@yahoo.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 03

My wife and I also experienced empty capsules. I complained and was told that we were not using the Handi-haler correctly?? What could be easier? They said they would get back to me.That was 6 months ago. This drug is too expensive to have nothing in the capsule!

Comment from: bazza, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 16

the treatment is fine , what irks me is the large proportion of empty capsules in a pack !it is quite often that i insert capsule and suk hard on it only to find no powder,and say this happens on average 3/10 capsules-please sort it out.

Comment from: Watergal, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 29

I finally stopped coughing and throwing up wads of mucus. I just wish the pill was clear so you can see if all the medicine was inhaled.

Comment from: mamoo, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 02

I really like spiriva. It helps me breath easier, even if I am already having some bronchospasm. I can use it and it will help. But it is quite expensive. And I feel it is wasteful to sell the handihaler in every box. I think it would save money for them and for me if they would offer it without the handihaler. I am sure some people would buy it and use it more if it were cheaper. You don't need a new handihaler in every box!Thank you mamoohaha97@yahoo.com

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 08

after about a year on it i got severe bladder discomfort and non emptying problem.had been seen by my doctor and he said urine test was perfect. quit taking because i didn't notice any difference in my breathing and could not afford the high price. within a week my bladder became normal. net is full of stories like mine. i am changing doctors as he should have been aware of this side effect.

Comment from: strtlivin4, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 29

I had been on ADVAIR for approx. 2 years and was having a hard time dealing with the steroid in it cause thrush .. I have been on SPIRIVA for 4 months and my breathing is much better .. I am able to do more without the worries of lossing my breath ...

Related Reading: thrush