Starlix User Reviews

Starlix - User Reviews

Starlix User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Starlix sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 5iqvef, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 30

starlix has been a great help to keep my blood sugar under control.

Comment from: gayla, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 22

i've only been on meds for 2 weeks no change at all readings still over 200

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 24

I take this along with januvia 100mg. so far it has bee great, I wish given tome foru years ago. No side effects, no gaining weight no lows, or highs. Keeping my fingers gross for the next A1C in two months.

Related Reading: januvia

Comment from: CoCo, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 31

I am disappointed that my doctor put me on this pill knowing that I have kidney disease. Thankful that I took time to come to this website and read all the information on the drug. I did the research due to the fact that my blood pressure went wacko and I ended up in the hospital for 2 days. My kidney function was checked and the readings had gotten worse. My cardiologist inquired about any new drugs and the only new drug I have beent taking for the last 2 weeks is Starlix. I believe that Starlix was the reason, and I am glad I have not used it for more than 2 weeks. Will discuss this with my doctor. I am not a happy camper right now.

Comment from: Kenny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 04

My opinion is colored by HBP meds and gout meds. My a1C's are good. Lack of energy, exteme fatigue and gout may not be due to starlix,occassionally feel out of breath. One doctor says he's not crazy about this med,but does not say why. Have had foot swelling,and kidney problems, weight gain and feelings of being air starved. I take 120, occassionally bite it in half before satisfying a sweet tooth. Chronic insomnia-again I do not blame starlix because I am on clonidine, CA channel blocker and Diovan that I look foward to changing. Does anyone with kidney problems take starlix? If you are a doctor or not would like to know your opinion. wolftales2002@yahoo.com-no soliciting!

Related Reading: gout | fatigue | insomnia

Comment from: zebulonboy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 03

It is a simple easy method that controls my sugar levels.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 13

I am experiencing Headache, nahusia, dry mouth, tingling in my toes, and drausy.

Related Reading: Headache | dry mouth

Comment from: Byung, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 02

I am not exercise not much.