Staxyn User Reviews

Staxyn - User Reviews

Staxyn User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Staxyn sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Deeznutz, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: July 12

Wow!!! Had my girl on her knees begging for more

Comment from: slumgullian, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 31

After taking this STAXYN I was depressed to the point of having to go to bed for over four hours. NO HELP with sexual activity.

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: frowny face, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 14

Received 2 sample pack from my Doctor. One under the toungue (no water)- Initial/immediate flush face and Mid grade headache lasted for two days and counting. Did nothing for my erection whatsoever... So sad!

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: doogie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

I am diabetic and sampled this drug... I am a swinger and attend many parties and functions associated with this lifestyle... after taking this med 2 hrs. Prior to arriving at a party, I was pleased to experience an erection the lasted approximately 10 hours as I had become sexually active with 6 or more female partners... I did experience the "stuffy nose" 9ften associated with taking this type of med.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 11

I have tried the blue pill and the yellow pill. I have found that this white pill under the tongue has been the most successful for me. While not 100% effective, I have had about a 75-80% success. I take about one hour before, but it has been effective sometimes sooner and if my timing is over one hour, it still has worked

Comment from: 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: October 07

I have had difficulty breathing,swallowing,left arm pain,left jaw pain,flu like symptoms,blurred vision,temporary hearing loss,flushing in my face and neck and ears,vomiting,kidney pain,difficulty ejaculating,fever,chills and have experienced chest pain. I was actually taken to my local hospital and was told that I had an irregular heartbeat. I had to take potassium IV-then was sent home. I have not taken 1 since. Yes-I got an erection;however the side effects from this drug were too severe. i will not risk my health by taking this drug in order to obtain an erection.

Related Reading: flu | hearing loss | fever

Comment from: loveit, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 24

Did not really need this but tried it and wow. After ejaculation, I can keep going and going and going with a hard on like I've never had. Sometimes....boom a second and better ejaculation. No side effects other than extreme pleasure for both. I'm 55.

Comment from: cash, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 02

Wonderful. 30 minutes or so after taking the medication, a strange feeling occurs in the testicles. Now able to take my time with oral sex and no problems with penetration. After ejaculation I am able to keep going and going and going....and sometimes ejaculate again, even better the second time. I noticed that if I then shower and just let my thoughts go....I easily get erect again. I've never felt better and confident.

Comment from: John, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

I don't have ED , I took it 3 times to help with new dates and it didn't work. I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment from: Dan T, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 04

I can't fairly rate since I did not realize could not swallow with water. Did not work. Must try again and return to review. Don't drink water. Wont work. : )

Sex & Relationships

Get tips to boost your love life.