Striant User Reviews

Striant - User Reviews

Striant User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Striant sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jeffbeck, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 16

Have used this for several years to treat low testosterone. I have blood work every 3 months and my numbers are in normal range. Easy to use.

Related Reading: low testosterone

Comment from: jkhh, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 27

Striant is great for men who have transfer/sticking/dosage issues with gels . It works well because it has same dosing for everyone thus, it puts most men in normal range. My t went from less than 200 to near 600 with Striant. The best I could do with Testim was 350 total (with one tube). I like that it's not applied to skin, not sticky, no transfer issues, etc. is easy to put on gum x 2/day and works quite well. Of course, it has the same side effects of other t replacement but among the other choices, it's a great option.

Related Reading: Striant | Testim

Comment from: Dgg, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 09

After four weeks of use, the benefits of increased testosterone levels have been noticeable. Including increase in sexual function, increase in mental clarity, and needed loss in body fat. I am experiencing gum tenderness, redness and swelling with some front teeth pain while brushing. I've scheduled an appt. with my dentist for an assessment.

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: XD, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 25

It boosts testosterone, but it is difficult to use and really ought to be standardized to more than 30 mg. The actual "adhesion" of this substance to the gums is not very patient-friendly and is hit-and-miss. Plus, this is EXPENSIVE even with fairly comprehensive insurance. I'd stick to injectables...

Comment from: Roop, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 19

THis is my 2nd day taken this medication, and overall it is ok, but I don't really care for it not sticking at times to the gum and also it being gummy.I just have to get use to it being there and not thinking its food stuck there.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 31

I tried this for 3 months. Unfortunately I had too much trouble getting the pellet to stay in place. I tried several locations on my cheek and gums but it always fell off after about 6 hours. My levels never really went up, so I discontinued.

Comment from: simon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 29

dreadful trt system. the tabs mostly will not stick to your gum & the few that do make you constantly aware there are there, rather like a piece of food stuck. When it comes to removal the tab will have turned to a gooey white mush that requires you to scrape it off your gum! Could be a good product if they had bothered to ask end users to test first! My suggestion - make the tabs much smaller & thinner like one of those breath fresheners you stick to the inside of mouth, also make them a lot more sticky so there is'int so much waste ( or is that a marketing ploy!) This will never take off big time! back to the drawing board Columbia! My own tip as a Hypogonadal patient? - manufacture a gel that dries instantly & has a strength of at least 40% testosterone so we dont have to cover ourselves in nasty smelly sticky goo! . Oh, & forget Striant!

Comment from: phatass, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 17

i have had real bad mood swings, get very angry real easy