Stromectol User Reviews

Stromectol - User Reviews

Stromectol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Stromectol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 08

I took this medication four days ago, after two rounds of cream traeatments two weeks apart. After the cream treatments, I had about a week of relief, then the itching/sores returned worse than before the treatment. I had to ask my doctor about this oral medication. He said that I would only take it once, then he would send me to a dermatologist if not better. So far, so good...much better than before. Today, I seem to have a HORRIBLE bitter, metallic (almost chemical) taste in my mouth. My saliva seems to taste almost like poison at times. Has amyone else experience anything like this when tbey have taken it?

Comment from: feeling better, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

To anyone losing there ever loving mind scratching themselves sinceless and pulling your hair out from lack of sleep do this.... tell your doctor you want hydrocortizone pills!!!!!!!! this will instantly stop itching soon as the pill desolves, break it down to a powder if neccasay. And then take the ivermectim as sheduled and you should be good, but the hyrdo pill will help immencly. I absolutley hate how doctors are paid to give yo drugs that dont work so whatever company can make some money at the expense of a completely misserable person, makes me sick

Comment from: ag42b, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 02

Somehow I was infected by ichneumon wasp larvae. Eggs laid under the skin would congregate on blood vessels, turn into white, worm like larvae, and eventually erupt from the skin as wasps. I get reinfected, so am placed on full dose, 3x a year. Stromectol keeps them under control. If you have an insect information, don't let doctors blow you off with "delusions of parasitism" diagnoses. Find another doctor. Show any visible objects under the skin to doctor, family. and friends. Don't let anyone try to put you on psych. medication. I finally located a tropical infectious disease specialist, who consulted with a doctor in Sweden. He prescribed Stromectol, and that kills the eggs and larvae. If cost is a problem, generic Ivermectin (same stuff) is available at stores that deal with horses. Use the recommended dosing for HUMANS.

Comment from: phit3, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 31

I had 5 3mg pills taken 5 days ago and I'm going crazy with the itching. I'm using cortizone 10 cream and it doesn't last long and it feels as if I have stinging on my forearms and mustly my thighs. I was never told you need to wash everything daily to prevent reinfection. I don't know how long stromectol stays in your system to kill the eggs of the mites. I'm scared my doctor will not give me another treatment for 3 months. I'm ready to peel my skin off. I'm bleeding from scratching. What can I do to get my doctor to treat me again now and will this ever go away. I'll never last 3 months. I'm not sleeping, I'm tired and really scared. Anyone have anymore info I how long med works and when the itching will stop.

Comment from: HuaHin, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 25

I'm living in Thailand and had the symptoms of kidney stones. I've had them before in the US. A Thai herbalist recommended drinking a tea made from Job's tears, or eating it. I followed his advice and my kidney stones resolved within 12 hours.

Related Reading: kidney stones

Comment from: swwet4b, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 03

I was given Lice treatment creme for my scabies. I was still itching after a few applied lotions1%. I had to beg my dr. to given Stromectol to me. I am on my second dose.I hope it works cause my dr. refuses to give me any oral meds for this. She only prescribes 1% lice treatment lotions to treat scabies.

Comment from: Diana, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 12

Breakout on buttok and top of arms with brown spots (scarring). Pain in stomach, legs back couldent walk as time progressed. Almost was paralized, possible from fecal material from parasites entering my bloodstream. Went to dermatoligist for breakout he prescribed Stromectol one time (four pills) treatment. Within two days i was able to walk again and feel almost no pain. Side effects first week: Joint and muscle pain. Stomach pain, dizzyness, sleeply, then within second week RELIEF!!!!!!! Going back for another check up. Dr. also prescribed Creme for breakout. I am now cleansing with Dr. Natura Colon Cleanse. Love my Dermatoligist!!! Saved my life as i felt like i was going to die soon. Feel great today!

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: aleyeah98, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 03

my goal weight loss have not had to change the my diet.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 04

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.