Sudafed User Reviews

Sudafed - User Reviews

Sudafed User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sudafed sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: turkleboy@aol.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 23

i have severe allergies & sinus's sudafeds the only drug to ever work, mixed with benadryl, the sudafed PE is worthless

Related Reading: benadryl | sudafed

Comment from: USAFSGT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 02

I have been using sudafed for over 30+ years for nasal congeston cased by chronic, maxillary sinusitis. Back when I was a USAF medic it was a prescription drug. I like the 12 hour version. I have tried the PE, it sucks, is useless.

Comment from: Pinky, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 23

I have used all types of allergy medicines and always come back to sudafed. I do not like to take meds on a regular basis, but when my head starts to hurt and I become congested, I immediately grab sudafed. And only the one behind the counter Now my boys take it too. during the day and the smallest dose possible. Doc okayed it.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 18

I get frequent sinus infections due to a deviated septum. I use Sudafed to help clear my nose and ears.

Related Reading: deviated septum

Comment from: minnie, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 10

I've had really bad sinusitis and allergies throughout most of my live and after two surgeries and numerous antibiotics (worked for some time only) I gave up and went to my local pharmacy. The dose stated on the box didn't help me at all, but when I doubled it, I had side effects similar to the ones described by tango. So I take now double dose in the morning and only one tablet for the night. It seems to be ok for now.

Comment from: Daddy cool, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 01

Been taking Sudafed for around 8 yrs now. 2 a day or some times 1 a day. DOC said don't take after 6pm as will keep me awake. He was right. Also I've found that odd the odd instance I've had difficulty keeping an erection if not totally aroused.

Comment from: tango, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 18

The box said to take two sudafed which I did and now I can't sleep. It's making me feel jittery, jumpy, anxious but my sinuses are clear. My heart feels like it's racing too. I also took claritin earlier in the day. This medication is truly another form of speed.

Related Reading: sleep | claritin

Comment from: none, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 22

i noticed that my body gets dry myskin feels, drier than usual my eyes dryier urination and constipation. please advise if these are usual symtoms and what i can do to counteract them. thank you JohnCvonColln@frontiernet.net

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 13

I had severe sinus congestion and it cleared everything right up. The only side effect I had was that I was knocked out for about 12 hours.

Comment from: blue02, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 05

nasal congestion improved dramatically after taking this drug. I can breathe again, and my face doesn't hurt

Comment from: Sinuspainouch, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 24

Don't get me wrong, this medication is a blessing for my severe sinus congestion. I'm talking about ears ringing and eyes hurting! Noting else will work, Unfortunately it also raises my BP, I'm only 24...