Sudafed User Reviews

Sudafed - User Reviews

Sudafed User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sudafed sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DAVE, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 31

I WAS TOLD I HAD AN EAR INFECTION AND WAS PRESCRIBED Z-PAK.. AFTER USING THE ZPAK THE EAR INFECTION WAS GONE, BUT MY LEFT EAR WAS STILL PLUGGED UP.(CONGESTED?) i SPOKE TO THE PHARMICIST AND HE RECOMMEND SUDAFED 1 DAY AND 6 TABLETS 100 PERCENT BETTER!!

Related Reading: EAR INFECTION

Comment from: flocon, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 30

This is the only medication that stops my sinus headaches from turning into migraines and nausea. Works only if taken when the pain starts.

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: November 12

I have profound deafness from fluid in both ears. I have been taking this for 9 days and have had no relief whatsoever.

Comment from: Ms. America, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 15

This product works well I have tried several types of decongestant and was not satisfied with the result. I mostly use maxium strength non drowsy formula, cause I don't want to feel sleepy in the day time.

Comment from: Maya2008, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 07

I am pregnant so Sudafed is what the doctor had on the list of ok to take. I should have known something was up when I got carded and they told me it was used to make meth. I went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 7 to take the kids to school. I haven't slept a wink. I tossed and turned and was amped up all night walking around the house. I WILL NOT take another pill. Now i am sick and exhausted!

Comment from: Mason, Wisconsin, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 25

After taking two doses (one dose two pills, and another dose two pills - four hours later) I developed numbness in my top teeth. I went to my doctor the next day and still had numbness in my teeth. Since August (that is when I took the sudafed) my sense of smell and my sense of taste has been severly dulled. I do have a broad sense of smell (I can smell Vicks and bleach and other very strong oders) but my fine sense of smell is gone. Also my fine sense of taste is gone also. Have there ever been any reports of this happening? I do intend to go back to my doctor to see if there is anything I can do or any treatments to help this condition.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 19

I took Sudafed 12 hour for sinusitis. I figured I'd be able to get some sleep. Wrong!! I was up most of the night with no relief from my symptoms. It felt like I had a concrete block sitting on my left cheek and forehead. I finally was able to get some sleep after the medicine wore off which was about 6am. I knew I needed to try something to get rid of this problem quickly because I'm flying this weekend. This was not the product for me. I think I'll be making a trip to my doctor first thing Monday morning.

Comment from: bert, 55-64 (Patient) Published: December 06

I agree with Tango, I took 2 and could not sleep. It did help nasal stuffiness but the cost is lost sleep.

Comment from: barnabie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 08

it kinda works, keeps me from freaking out from anxiety. when my nose gets stuffy I can have anxiety attacks if it's not treated.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: MEL, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 02

Increased Urination

Comment from: parriot, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 09

This medication made me feel like my heart was jumping out of my chest.