Sular User Reviews

Sular - User Reviews

Sular User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sular sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kingofgerd, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

I started this medication six days ago. I did not have any problems for three days but on the fourth day I started feeling a little shaky and out of breath. On the fifth day these symptoms got worse. My heart rate was racing up to 120 bpm and then would subside for a few minutes then begin racing again. My blood pressure became a little unstable, fluctuating between 117/70 to 145/85 within the period of an hour. I couldn't sleep last night because these syptoms were so intense. My skin felt hot around my ears and neck. I don't like this one for sure and will not take any more of it.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 03

This medicine has helped to keep my blood presssure under contro;lfor several years

Comment from: Poppy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 08

Blood pressure fluctuation and pulse rate increased then dropped. Dizziness, chills, and then burning up. I have taken it 2 months.

Related Reading: Dizziness

Published: December 27

initial headaches and fatigue in first few days.went away after one week. Has controlled my blood presure well and I sleep better and feel more calm.

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: Val Carman, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 12

I have now been taking Sular for over a year. It has given me severe gout (swelling of ankles, feet, and hands), I would not recommend this medication. My Dr. has recently taken me off this medication.

Related Reading: Sular | gout

Comment from: jana, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

i have been hospitalized. thinking it was gerd.i have been on med. aprx.2 weeks. i just found out reading this website why i am still having these symptoms. i have chest pain tightness nausea feel like throwing up . heart pounding.. wondering what is wrong with me.. i am going to the dr. in the morning before i take this drug again. i would not recommend this to anyone. the last two weeks i have been sick. why didnt the dr. at the hospital figure is out? thanks to web md i think i have figured it out.

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: Frenchlady, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 09

To all who are taking this drug. If you have been prescribed in the last six or eight months, you are taking the new Sular in new mg. The old Sular was in 10mg, 20mg, 30mg. and 40mg. It is the new Sular that is causing so much trouble with side effects. This new drug is dangerous and should be removed from the market. I took the old Sular 40mg daily for eight years without any side effects. When it was no longer available I was prescribed the new sular 34mg, this is what almost killed me. This new drug should be taken off the market, it is very dangerous. This drug company risk patient's lives just for financial gain for themselves.

Comment from: jojo, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 30

very dry mouth. hotflashes last longer and more severe.

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

Took for only 3 days. Stopped due to headache that lasted ALL day each day, flushing of the face and pounding heart.

Related Reading: headache