Sular User Reviews

Sular - User Reviews

Sular User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sular sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 26

i was tried on a couple other meds for bp that caused really bad headaches. this has been a real breakthrough for me.

Comment from: yuck, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 19

Costs way too much.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 03

Bad drug. Had nightmares racing heartbeat. This drug should be banded. Did not lower my Bp!

Related Reading: nightmares

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 08

Remembering to space my doses to fit the eating times--I usually find that I have forgotten to take the pill 2 hours after eating and have to wait until after the next meal has been a big problem for me.

Comment from: SLA, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 01

I've been taking this medication for 4 months. About 3 weeks ago my heart rate became irregular. I have had consults with 3 doctors and with little or no result. The doctors have not been able to figure out why. I am going to consult my doctor tomorrow. Thanks to all the people who have commented I may have an answer to my problem.

Comment from: Muffin, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 25

I suffer with Migraines. I took Sular 17 mg for a week and experienced the worst Migraines and nausea ever. I was incapacitated with the nausea and the Migraines. My dr. told me to keep taking it but the more I took it the worse it became. I went to see an internal medicine dr. who took me off the Sular because I suffer with Migraines and switched me to a beta-blocker - Atenolol. I went to a cardiologist and she switched it to Norvasc which is also a calcium blocker. She stated I need the beta blocker to help with the Migraines but the calcium blocker to help with the chest pain when exercising and to ensure my cholesterol doesn't become a problem.

Related Reading: Atenolol | Norvasc | cholesterol

Comment from: cabnesbit, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 06

My doctor prescribed Sular for me after I develope a bad cough on Hyzaar 100/25. About six weeks after starting the Sular I began to have excessive swelling in my feet, ankles and lower legs up to about three inches of the knee. The swelling would be severe by evening and began turning my feet and legs bright red. I cannot over emphasize how bad this was. When I got up in the morning my feet and legs would look almost normal. My cardiologist ordered a ultra sound of my heart to make sure it was working O. K (I have four stints in my heart and was communicating through his nurse assistant). The ultra sound was normal. When I finally got to see the doctor personally he saw my legs he immediately stated the swelling was due to the Sular. My legs would burn and itch and were generally uncomfortable all day. If you have any swelling in feet and legs and are on Sular get to your doctor (insist) immediately and get the Sular stopped. It took a week using Lasix daily to get my legs back to normal.

Related Reading: cough | Hyzaar | Lasix