Sumavel DosePro User Reviews

Sumavel DosePro - User Reviews

Sumavel DosePro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sumavel DosePro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 02

I've battled with migraines since I can remember (Im 25 now) Ive tried everything. I got this from my neurologist today and IT HURT SO BAD but within 10 min my light sensitivity and sound sensitivity disappeared and I felt happy. Ive had a migraine everyday for 3 weeks and now its gone. I can feel it slowly coming back but it DOES work. I wish it werent so painful but it is worth it. My kit came with a coupon for $35 dollars of a pack of six. So in all I pay $25 for six, and the coupon works 6 times. I cant urge anyone enough to try this. Ive been on imitrex, frova, narcotics, OTC .. Ive been in and out of emergency rooms since I was 10 and been called a hydrocondriac more times than I can count. If you have migraines you know the torture we suffer and I do not wish that on anyway. Sorry for the novel TRY THIS DRUG!

Related Reading: migraine | imitrex | frova

Comment from: Shelley, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 14

I have had severe migraines for as long as I can remember. When using Sumavel Dosepro relief from a level 8 - 10 migraine was felt in less than 20 minutes. The initial injection is painful, but not as painful as the Imitrex Injectible with a needle, and there were no side effects. I have used this medication for severe migraines for 4+ months, and each time have had the same results. I would suggest that anyone with severe migraines try this medication at least once. My results have been nothing short of miraculous. This medication is also very easy to travel with as there are no needles involved and does not require any additional devices for delivery.

Related Reading: Sumavel Dosepro

Comment from: DallasIngenium, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 14

I use the Sumavel DosePro needle-free injector and it is a great med! IBecause my migraines come on fast or I wake up with them and the fact that they cause severe nausea, I can't take pills. This unit is easy to use and I can start to feel it working within about 15 minutes and feel major relief within 2 hours. I don't like needles, so the design is great! Easy and the meds are injected under the skin in less than a second. The only thing you feel is a brief "ice" feeling. No needles and no pain! The price tage is a little high, but the drug company that makes the drug offers assistance in covering the cost. I pay $100 for a box of 6 units. Anyone that has migraines would fully agree that $18 per dose is well worth it when it stops the pain!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 24

I have had migraines for over 20 years and this is the most effective medicine I have tried. The first time I injected it in my leg and it was extremely painful. Since then, I put it in my abdomen and it is much less painful. Relief is immediate, within 5-10 minutes. It is very expensive, even with insurance, but worth it. I highly recommend it.

Comment from: moonsparkle36, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 12

At first the loud burst of air was scary, but my migraine was gone in five minutes. It is a wonder drug!!!!!!!!!!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 25

After experiencing a painful migraine for three days that was not responding to several migraine medications, my neurologist gave me this injection. Within ten minutes, the migraine was gone.

Comment from: HD, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 27

Hurts just briefly, but was amazed at how fast my headache and vomiting were gone - in just under 10 minutes after having both all day. Life saver.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 08

I had been suffering a migraine for 6 days and my prescription was not helping. I called my doctor and she gave me a sample. I took the needless shot and within 20 minutes I was finally able to sleep; which I did for 4 hours. Bad part is I went to fill the script and insurance won't cover so now I am fighting with the insurance company. It is very expensive (over $500 a dose expensive). Other than the cost it was a miracle drug for me.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.