Suprax User Reviews

Suprax - User Reviews

Suprax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Suprax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Sputnik1952, 0-2 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 12

Caused severe rash

Comment from: mum, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 03

Suprax was given to my 2 year old son,its the only thing that ever worked.....

Comment from: hattieb, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 14

I have taken different antibiotics over the years and this was the WORST!! What was th Dr thinking. No wonder he have me a $25.00 coupon off the price! Ubcontrollable diarrhea made it almost impossible to leave the house. It took two weeks to feel better and caused a yeast infection!! Do not take, as for another antibiotic!!!

Related Reading: yeast infection

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 22

I had an infection in my mouth where I'd received a biopsy. I have been taking the tablets for 3 days, and the infection is almost completely gone. No side effects--and I usually do get upset stomach with most antibiotics. Very happy with the result so far!

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 18

Got better in only two days!

Comment from: Tired of being sick, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

I was issued this medication 8 days ago for what I thought was the common cold. I started out with a cough and a severely sore throat. I have yet to see any results and have gotten some stomach issues from it. It says that diarrhea may occur, but I haven't gotten that yet. I have researched it effectiveness, but I'm still not sold on what it does....

Related Reading: common cold | cough