Sustiva User Reviews

Sustiva - User Reviews

Sustiva User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sustiva sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 20

I have been on sustiva for 5 years now and aside from sometime odd dreams(though not nightmares} it has been wonderful in keeping my aids under control. I never miss a dose, that could be a factor.

Related Reading: nightmares

Comment from: Doc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 28

The month Isentress was available, I switched. Sustiva dealt with the HIV well, as does Isentress. BUT the side effects of neuropathy, high blood trigs, resulting high blood sugar, high blood pressure wierd dreams that sustiva gave me, kept me looking for an alternative. I changed the other meds 3 times before changing the sustiva to Isentress. Since then, my life has been much more normal and my piano playing is better than ever. Thank heavens the side effects did wear off after a month or two.

Related Reading: Isentress | high blood pressure

Comment from: Tuto, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 26

I used this medication for period of 10 years more o less, i do stop using it because starting some side effect...people cant hug me,cant sleep.etc.

Comment from: jboogie, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

felt sick at first and not really wanting to eat much .Going to the bathroom alot but ok .

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 28

I experienced a lot of nausea, fatigue, night sweats & nightmares with this drug. It works well but I wasn't able to live with the side effects. I switched to something else and feel much better.

Related Reading: fatigue | night sweats

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.