Sutent User Reviews

Sutent - User Reviews

Sutent User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Sutent sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: emmie, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: October 11

my mother has been on this drug for less than a year. At first the side affects were awful and she was removed from it. Then they lowered the dosage, now for the most wonderful news of all. This drug only helps 30% of people, she was told this drug would not save her life only prolong it. Well, she started with tumors in her lungs, her glands and in her liver. Now she has NO tumors in her lungs, no glandular cancer and only a small amount of tumor left in her live. A drug that we were told might prolong her life has saved it. The doctors have actually mentioned the "r" word. After this next dosage the cancer in her liver may be gone completely and we can say she is in remission. I cried when I heard the news.. Thank gods for this drug. Yes it only helps 30% but those 30% it could be a life saver for!!

Related Reading: liver | cancer | tumor

Comment from: dana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 27

i have just finished my 3rd batch of sutent after the second batch my doctor did the ct scans and my lung tomers were shrinking GOD bless

Related Reading: sutent

Comment from: fawnsy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 29

I have been taking Sutent for 19 months. I have experienced high blood pressure, dry skin , nausea and diarrhea. I am taking meds to counteract these effects and find them very tolerable. I have had no new tumor growth for over a year. Great drug.

Related Reading: high blood pressure | dry skin | diarrhea

Comment from: Mitzey, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 16

Taking for 11 months. Had spread to lymph nodes. Scans have shown shrinkage each time. No new spread of the cancer. Side effects minimal. Cold intolerance, watering eyes, some small tongue ulcers first few months, some weight gain, minimal diarrhea. Taste has mostly returned. Light rash on arms sometimes. Very pleased with results and minimal side effects.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: Chris, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 27

I have taken the medication for 6 months and it has been working. I have had side effects such as diarrhea, cracked skin, muscle cramps, sores in mouth, and no taste.

Related Reading: muscle cramps

Comment from: Leo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 03

I've taken sutent for 28 days and the only side effect that I've experienced is sore hip and ankle joints and some muscle pain.Overall, my experience with was good.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: Lovesta, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 06

this is my second 30 day session with sutent 50mg. The worst side effects have been taste, mouth soreness, joint sorness,weight gain, diarea and stomach pain. I don't yet know the effectiveness.

Comment from: mustangrz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 28

I have been on Sutent for two years. After reading the reviews I find I have gone through all the side efects. It took 18 months for my hands and feet return fully back to normal. My worst effect is the loss of appitite during the 4 weeks on the pill and the diarea. It returns to normal on the two weeks off. Keep with it gang as the results I have are all good news. bone cancer from kidney cancer being held in tow.

Related Reading: bone cancer | kidney cancer