Symbyax User Reviews

Symbyax - User Reviews

Symbyax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Symbyax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: DeeDee, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

It has changed my life. I can now live life, normally. I don't have those sad feelings everyday like I did before I started taking the medication. I was about to give up hope on myself and doctors, but I finally found a doctor that has helped me,after 20 years of searching. I have suffered for 20 years with this, not knowing what was wrong and thinking that no one understood me because you have to experience the feeling to understand what it is. I just hope that this medicine continues to work for me and that I don't slip back into the condition I was in. As for now I'm doing great and why didn't someone know about this for me a long time ago. I've wasted a big part of my life suffering with this problem, now I've got a lot of catching up to do. One more point I needed to make is that I thought my problem was so unusual that even the doctors couldn't understand it. I thought I was one of a kind, because I really didn't know how to describe it to anyone. Please don't give up hope because I almost did and I finally found the right doctor, I am so thankful.

Comment from: Nacamichi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 08

I have been on this drug at 6 MG/25MG and it helps me cope with a stressful job and home life. My relationships have improved as has my effectiveness with my employees at work and with my son. It helps me sleep at night and I feel my life is manageable again. Much less sadness and desire to leave my life for early retirement that I can't yet afford,

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 04

I had probably tried 10 different anti-depressants in 5 years and had almost given up on having a normal life until I tried this drug. It has worked miracles for my life and the well being of my family. Everyone I know has noticed such a big change in me. I sleep well, have plenty of energy, and can actually get through a day without bursting into tears over nothing. It is a very expensive drug, but well worth the price for the total change it has brought into my life.

Comment from: WYERLESLIE, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 23

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BI-POLAR DISORDER A MONTH AGO AND WAS PLACED ON THIS MEDICATION. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS MEDICATION FOR A MONTH AND NOTICED I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING BETTER. I HAVE A SLEEPING DISORDER BUT SINCE TAKING THIS MEDICATION I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. MY DAUGHTER SEEMS TO THINK I AM SPACED OUT AFTER AN HOUR OF TAKING MEDICATION. SHE SAYS I SEEM LOST IN THOUGHT. AT LEAST I AM NOT CRYING OR SCREAMING ABOUT THINGS AND HAVING NIGHTMARES ANYMORE. I DO FEEL A LITTLE STRANGE DURING THE DAY AFTER THE MED WAS TAKEN AT NIGHT. I HAVE BEEN HAVING REALLY BAD PROBLEMS WITH MEMORY FOR OVER 3 MONTHS. KIND OF GETTING BACK SOME GOOD THINGS I USE TO DO. I AM TYPING LETTERS TO HELP WITH MY MEMORY AS I USE TO TYPE BY MEMORY SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. SO I GUESS THIS MED IS WORKING, WHAT DO YOU THINK? BY THE WAY I AM A 57 YEAR OLD FEMALE, MARRIED, 3 GROWN CHILDREN AND 5 GRANDCHILDREN.

Related Reading: NIGHTMARES

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 09

My Dr. started me on this 4 days ago, and already I feel so much better. My suicidal thoughts are gone, and the anxiety is non existent. The drug does make you very very sleepy!! I keep taking it earlier in the day, if you take it before bedtime, you'll sleep great, but I'm so tired, I can't hardly get up in the morning. My first few hours in the morning feel like a fog, hard to focus. Also, it makes you very hungry all the time, but I was forewarned by my Dr. that it would have this side effect. I was on klonipin before, for anxiety, but I think this works so much better. My husband has noticed a big change in my behavior too. I'm more calm, not yelling all the time, or crying for no reason. No other side effects.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 16

I was diagnosed with OCD, Bipolar disorder, ADD & ADHD all at the same time. I started taking Symbyax March 7 2008 and have continued on it. I have seen an absolute change in my mood, concentration, and anxiousness. This drug has made my life 100% better and I'm very thankful for it. The sleepiness will eventually wear off but it is really hard to get up in the morning.

Related Reading: Bipolar disorder | ADHD | Symbyax

Comment from: humingbird2123@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 24

I have been on numerous antidepressants and anxiety drugs, but this drug by far is worth it's cost. I feel more "normal" than I have in years.

Related Reading: antidepressants