Synalar User Reviews

Synalar - User Reviews

Synalar User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Synalar sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: yoryee, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 04

I married a girl who had herpies, Soon after I got what I feel was herpies also. I dont rember how I came across Synalar. I think it was in mexico and I bought 3 tubes. Today is the first day I thought to look it up on the internet. My experience is when I applyed Synalar in a short period of time the symtims disapeared, In a week or two It would reappear and it was the same expearence for about two years. After a split with my wife, each time I made an application, the remidy would last longer. The last time I needed to use it, I applyed it and even when the sores dissapeared I kept on using it in a two or three day application for about a month. I have not had an outbreak now for more than twenty years. I hope this works for you

Related Reading: Synalar

Comment from: Melletje1965, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 22

I get severe itchy ear canals due to allergies, because my ears don't produce enough earwax to flush the pollen and dust out, if not treated with Synalar (fluocinolone sol 0.01% generic), my ear canals swell shut and then end up with ear infections or worse - inner-ear infections that lasts for 6 months or more. This medication is the only thing that works and I haven't had an ear or inner ear infections in more then 10 years. This is a good peventative medican. If you experience the same problem,... ask your doctor for Synalar solution. just one drop in the afected ear for 3-4 days and it will be open again and the medican lasts for a long time. I personaly recomend this, I've been using this medication for 11 years.

Related Reading: fluocinolone

Comment from: Relief at last, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 13

Horrible case of what I thought was hemmeroids. I was plagued for 3-4 months, horrible itching and bleeding. I tried every product over the counter with no relief. I am not one to go to the doctors, and given the nature of this condition, was not going to make an exception Then I tried this product and within 1 week everything got better. I cannot say long term how this will work out, but for today I am without pain, itching and bleeding!

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: pete, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 16

skin condition round base of hair line. returns when treatment is stopped

From WebMD