Synthroid User Reviews

Synthroid - User Reviews

Synthroid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Synthroid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Brandy, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 20

Recently, I have had my dossage changed to 50mcg. I have to take the name brand due to generic brand not working. I have noticed for the past few months (been on meds since 2008)rapid heart rate and pulse. I finally broke down and went to a cardiologist, whom I thought could lead me in the right direction. After an EKG, He was concerened about my resting heart rate being high- 105 bpm. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms? I informed him of my thyriod diease and he is pretty possitve it has something to do with my meds- maybe getting to much but wants to be sure and do a stress test and echo. If you finding yourself with similar symptoms can u please put me at ease and let me know by responding. My husband thinks I'm crazy!

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: uresti, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 16

I was recently diagnosed with hypothyrodism 2 months ago. My doctor put me on Synthroid and I have noticed wonderful changes!! This has been a miracle medication for me!! I am no longer wishing I was asleep every minute of the day, and my hair is no longer falling out as much. I have more energy then I can remember and have actually been able to lose 3 pounds so far!!