Synvisc User Reviews

Synvisc - User Reviews

Synvisc User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Synvisc sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Bill, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 11

I was having great pain walking as I had no cartilage and arthritis in my right knee. I was given steroid injection and then later given the three injections if SYNVISC. I have not had my knee feel this good in fifteen years.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: ctownsend6, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 25

I was having terrible knee pain at night. After my very first injection the pain subsided completely. I know I will still need knee replacement surgery but this injection pushes it off into the future. Almost a month after my last injection and my knee still feels great...! Most of all I can sleep at night.

Comment from: aitchem, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 02

I had the single injection treatment, and for what it's worth, it took quite a while after the injection to feel results. Somewhere in the 7th week after, it was like someone flipped a switch somewhere. Instantly, my knees felt 70% better. It's now about 5 months later, and there's really no change. With a simple Ace elastic brace (which helps), I could walk Disney World today. Wish I was there now, in fact. My wife got the 5-injection treatment, and before the last injection was already feeling better. Both of us are bone-on-bone, by the way.

Comment from: Jeanne, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 05

I have osteoarthritis of the knees. A month ago I had the Syn-Visc one injections and now I am in more pain than I ever had before. It is very difficult to walk after getting up from my bed and chair. The pain is intolerable.

Related Reading: osteoarthritis

Comment from: gondwana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 24

No pain relief at all in my case! Very expensive drug and no reimbursement from my medical fund! (Pacific Blue Cross in Canada). Have heard that the manufacturer offers a partial refund but my doctor does not know how to go about this! Any ideas?

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options