Synvisc-One User Reviews

Synvisc-One - User Reviews

Synvisc-One User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Synvisc-One sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: miracle, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 21

I have just received my third Synvisc One Each injection has provided me with 6 months of relief. I am a CNA and on my feet 8+ hrs. a day. These injections are the only thing that has worked for me. There is some stiffness for about 48hrs after and I start to feel maximum relief about 3 weeks after. Would not go without them!

Comment from: nurse907, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 25

I have a torn right knee meniscus tear and OA of both knees. The pain was very bad and my MD suggested the SynviscOne injection. For three days after taking injection I was in such extreme pain that I had to stay in bed taking narcotics. My knees were swollen and felt "full". The day after the injection I had chills and pain all over my body. Had to be out a week from work. Its been two weeks since I had the injection and the pain is much worse than before I had the injection. I can't stand for long periods of time and walking with a limp and a cane. Still continue with the NSAIDS( which don't even help anymore) and have to take VICODIN to go to sleep at night because the pain is so bad. I am still hoping that this works for me down the line since I have read in the literature that it may take up to a month to get some relief. I am not sure if I will do this again.

Related Reading: NSAIDS | VICODIN | sleep

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options