Taclonex Scalp User Reviews

Taclonex Scalp - User Reviews

Taclonex Scalp User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Taclonex Scalp sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: happynsweet77, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

In my dermotologist's words - "You're a responder". After 1 day, itching stopped. After 2 days, no more flakes on my clothes. After 1 week, no scales on my scalp. Makes my hair really greasy too, and not the easiest to apply on the bottom of the head, but I'll take that for not having to scratch my head anymore.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: joe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 19

My doc changed my scalp med from clobetasol solution to taclonex scalp. It works in about a week. It does do it job. However, it is very greasy and difficult to apply. I tried applying small amounts at a time but soon my entire hair was also covered in medication. Trying to wash the medicine off my hair the next morning took several rinses which could be painful to someone with severe psoriasis. However, again, it does work.

Related Reading: taclonex scalp | psoriasis

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 29

I cleared up my scalp in two days.. i used this drug along with derma- smoothe. I love it !!

Comment from: 12 stepperejdipg, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 02

cleared up whatever it was happening to my scalp....great increase in dandruff and scaling. other tx ineffectie and this one worked almost immediately but it is messy makes your hair really greasy and doesn't wash out easily....but hey, I can wear black again!

Related Reading: dandruff

Comment from: Ron, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 02

This has been the best treatment I have received

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 03

I have horrendous scalp psoriasis. This medicine has been extremely effective - the only problem is if I run out before my 30 day renewal period, the psoriasis comes back with a vengeance. I highly recommmend Talclonex to anyone suffering from scalp psoriasis.

Related Reading: scalp psoriasis

Comment from: W, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 14

Only used once due to the oil slick experience. I washed my hair with shampoo & with Dawn 6x and still had traces of oily hair! Worst part...I spent an extra hour on washing the greasy stuff out of my hair which made me late for work. Who has time for this ordeal? Not me!!!!

Comment from: john, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 19

I have used just about everything the dermatologist recomended for me. She put me on taclonex and sulfa top and i can not believe how great this has worked for me in one week. John

Related Reading: taclonex

Comment from: BigG, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I have been suffering with a progressively aggressive scalp psoriasis for the past 10 years. I've been prescribed Fluoccinonide, Dovonex, Protopic. Taclonex scalp (is not the same as Dovonex) started relieving my symptoms after the first night. No more exfoliating with a fine tooth comb, no more redness, mo more scaling, no more hair falling out. Patches at my hairline and forehead now have the chance to heal. They are healing a little dark, due to the numerous times that they have flared up, but they will lighten up in time. Taclonex applies easily and you don't need to soak the affected area...it's not butter. It is expensive, but there are $50 pharmacist rebates available. Be patient, it worked so well for me, it easily offsets the cost of all the other medications I spent money on.

Related Reading: Protopic