Taclonex Scalp User Reviews

Taclonex Scalp - User Reviews

Taclonex Scalp User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Taclonex Scalp sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

It didn't work for me and was very messy - made my hair an oil slick!

Comment from: top50, 45-54 Published: October 31

I have long hair and it is really difficult to insure that I get the treatment on fully. I seem to have to use more than needed in order to get enough on my scalp

Comment from: cfri, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 01

My dr gave me a sample bottle to use and it worked after the first treatment. When I got the Rx filled, it didn't seem to be as effective, but it still worked. I've been using it for almost 2 years. It is greasy so don't overapply, but I only have to shampoo 2xs to wash it out. It may not be as effective as when I first started using it, but now I only have to apply it once every couple of weeks at most. Better than anything else I've tried.

Comment from: Miik, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 11

Relief came after only 2 days. I had tried clobex for 2 months with little or no improvement. It is 'greasy' but if you wash your hair a couple times it is no worse than a heavy conditioner.

Related Reading: clobex

Comment from: rovercat, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 29

it is hard to squeeze it out of the bottle and almost impossible to wash it out of your hair the next morning

Comment from: 19-24 (Patient) Published: May 03

I love how quickly the spots on my scalp went away when using this product. i have only recently been diagnosed with skin problems, including psoriasis, and i dont feel like i need to try out any other psoriasis medication. Did not like the texture of the solution though, its thick, slimy a little stinky but it works amazingly well and quick.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

I have only been using this treatment for one week, but it seems to be working. I have tried many other treatments, nothing has helped totally.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 24

Messy greasy hair vs itchy flaky scalp. Trade-off seems worth it.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 10

It works, but it is a commitment. I have found that using dawn dish soap will work to cut the grease build-up.

Comment from: LMH, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

It seems to be working effectively, scaly patches clearing up quicker than with other medications. But leaves my hair a greasy mess. I spent over 15 mins carefully applying only the effected spots, it still turns my hair into a oil slick. Even after washing 3x and rinsing with vinegar still can feel it in my hair.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 11

I dont know if it is because of the climte chhange that my psoriasis medication has not worked as good as it should.I know that during the summer it works great.I just dont understand why it doesnt take as much affect on my psoriasis as it should.This is one of the reasons why Im not that satisfied.