Taclonex User Reviews

Taclonex - User Reviews

Taclonex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Taclonex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Grandessa1, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 09

it helped a lot at first, but then I think my skin may have built up a resistance to it until the weather got warm and my DR. told me to expose my skin to natural sunlight which REALLY helped in conjunction with using Taclonex once daily. It is now mid-October and I'm petrified of what lies ahead.I've been tring to find out if anyone knows of any specific foods and/or nutritional supplements that can help. Also, this drug costs around $400. a tube!!! I do not have insurance and I really don't understand why it needs to be that expensive!How much is GOLD per ounce???

Related Reading: Taclonex

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 08

I had psoriasis on both my feet and both hands. This ointment cleared up most of it - I just have a small patch on one foot and on one thumb. I am very pleased with this medication.

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: Bigtiny, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 21

I have suffered from severe cracking and bleeding hands and feet for over 6 years. After a multitude of treatments, potions, lotions and pills, bags on feet gloves on hands, doctor put me on Taclonex 3 months ago. After 1 week I could already see improvement and now am able to hold my hand out without people looking at me like I have Leporsy. This medication is available through Canadian pharmacies for 3 - 60gram tubes for $325.00 Canadian. There are also other programs available in US that provide discounts and vouchers. This product works better than any other treatment I have found.

Comment from: KS, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 21

I fortunately have a couple of small areas that need treatment. I have tried other topical medicine and this one is by far superior. Saw improvement within 2 days.

Comment from: twotrees2011, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 14

I had a really bad flare up on both legs and this calmed everything down. The affected areas are still red but the skin is smooth and not itchy or burning. My dermatologist was able to give me a coupon for a $0 copay and is good for 3 refills.

Comment from: angelina, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 07

I've had Psoriasis for the past 20 yrs...on my hands. Just recently, it came up on my right foot after a very stressful job change. I really feel this condition is stress related...as least for me. I was appling Triamcinolong on my hands when they really broke out and it would get it under control. Now, I use Eucerin cream on my hands and it keeps my hands totally in control. No more drugs on my hands. The foot is where I'm using the Taclonex for about 10 days now. It seems to be helping and I've noticed it works even better when I expose my foot to sunlight. It seems to clear it up and takes the red color away. I will continue to use it and hopefully, it will get to a point where I will be appling the Eucerin cream on my foot also. Honestly, the original Eucerin creme is great and not as expensive as all these other drugs. Try it. Hopefully it will work for you too. God bless, angelina

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: Melissa, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 02

I have struggled with skin diseases my entire life, over 90% of my skin...and was actually hospitalized at one point. With this particular ointment I did have fast results the only downside was that it caused my skin to peel before it cleared which was semi-easy to deal with in comparison to the psoriasis.

Comment from: Jim, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 13

My doctor and then a dermotologist tried cortisone and some other topicals. When the dermatologist gave me a sample of taclonex everything was cleared up in three weeks. I use it a couple of times a month if I get a spot. With a coupon my copay was still 55 dollars.

Comment from: petrushka, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 08

When prescribed, the PA said to use twice a day for 3 weeks After she left the room, the tech said I should only use it once a day. Foolishly, I listened to the tech. Needless to say, my condition improved but did not go away as expected, and got very much worse after stopping treatment, worse than before I even went to the doctor. Then I used it twice per day and the psoriasis patch was gone in only two weeks.