Taclonex User Reviews

Taclonex - User Reviews

Taclonex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Taclonex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sulli55, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 24

i have had psoriasis since i've been 5 yrs. old, and am now 45. i the last year, i've found out that i've progressed to not having one type of psoriasis, but i have three types all wrapped up on one body. after long-time meds did not work, dr. put me on taclonex---within three days of use, i've never had a medicine work like this! it's amazing how i could see results so quickly!and here, my initial appointment was to go in as a last resort to see if i could try the enbrel program, that's how desperate i was...well, i think i found it in taclonex!

Related Reading: enbrel

Comment from: chrisjjarreau, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 21

Was on triamcinolone acetonide cream, wasn't working at all, doctor switched me to Taclonex and my psoriasis was cleared up within a month. Was so relieved. It comes back every now and then, but the taclonex clears it right up.

Comment from: admanc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 08

I have some tiny patches of psoriasis on one elbow, and on my palms and feet. The Taclonex ointment is difficult to keep applied to these areas because it is greasy and rubs off so quickly against clothing or anything you come into contact with. As far as effectiveness is concerned, it seems to work much better on my elbow than on my hand for some reason. Also, I wish the effects lasted somewhat longer. As soon as I stop using it for even a day or two, the symptoms come back immediately.

Comment from: lynn, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 22

I have had this for over 10 years in my ears back of neck in my hair and on my elbow. This is the first medication that has helped I am very pleased .

Comment from: Tom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 05

I've used this o9ntment for 15 years and I love the ease of use but more importantly the effectiveness. It's cleared up my hands and legs completely and I will continue using it until I no longer can. Do check out the $0 pay coupon available from the manufacturer. It saved me $623.46

Comment from: stan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 25

i have had psoriasis for about 20 yrs...it started in my ear but wasnt to bad..eventually it went away on its own but than popped out on my elbows and side of shins..i got some exorex and it actually worked very well (smelled terrible though) and it never came back in those spots heavy.every so often i might see a lil spot start on the side of my shin or elbow and i use some other cream called dovonex (originally a friend brought it to me from s.america) and it controls it and never gets out of hand (i use as needed)..it has the same texture and color etc of talconex... well a few years ago for sum odd reason i started getting it on my fingers (middle,index and thumb)..very very stubborn spots that none of my usual creams will work..my dr gave me sum samples of talconex and it worked incredibably well..also clobex worked well but talconex seems stronger...well eventually i ran out of the samples and stopped using the product..it came back strong on my finger..i just got sum more and in 2 days it looks MUCH better...but im using it more than 1x a day..more like 2-3 but after reading this ill try to keep it to 2x a day especially since my dr told me that they have been advised that NO MORE SAMPLES will be available to patients (not because of him but because of the company or whoever is in charge of samples for this product)..i guess they see it works well and want to make as much $ as they can which is a shame really..thats the wonderful health system we live in USA.... so over all great product but as stated before,if u stop using it more than likely it will come back so a steady supply is a must (also clobex is good so mayb switch it up between the 2-when it clears up with talconex use a lil clobex for maintenece etc-i still use dovonex for touchups)

Related Reading: clobex

Comment from: oncalldaddy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 10

i have had this itchy stuff for 10 years.lots of scales and itch like crazy.i have used this 2 days and wow it realy works!!!after 1 day flakes just washed off.the price is high but well worth it.you want relief use this product.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 14

Worked really good at first but started to get blisters in certian spots.

Comment from: relieved, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 10

I've used many medications in attempts to relieve the itching of psoriasis on my feet and sometimes hands for 13 years and this medication has been the best so far. My dermatologist says a generic brand should be out this year.. so it should be much cheaper. If I did not have insurnace, I would not be able to afford it ($495.00 without insur. $22.00 with.

Related Reading: itching