Taclonex User Reviews

Taclonex - User Reviews

Taclonex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Taclonex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: JV123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 06

Taclonex has worked great for me for the last 3 years. There is some skin peeling that occurs, but it's definitely better than the alternative. I treat areas on my elbow, head, back and feet. I have tried treating areas on my hands, but the result was not noticeable. I shaved my head to expose my dome to direct sunlight, which is said to help, and it really has.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

worked better than anything i have tried over a three year period of suffering with psoriasis. problem with the price. 375.00 with a 50.00 coupon. for peopl ewithout insurance or a deductble it is not affordable.

Comment from: try this, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 01

I have Psoriasis near my belly button which I had for a few years. I have tried over the counter products with out any help. I went to the the DR and Taclonex was prescribed. At first my insurance would not approve then after a few days they approved the $540.00 price. The Dr may also have a $50.00 co pay coupon to help. I have been using it for about three weeks and it working good with reduced size. We will see what will happen for the long term. You may be able to get this from Canada for a lower cost.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I only have the patches on both hands and one foot but after 10 days I can see a big difference on my foot and mild difference on my hands. But at least this works. i feel for those who do not have insurance though. My pharmicist said it was $500 a tube without insurance!!!!!!!

Comment from: brit, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 25

I have been using taclonex for only 2 days and I see results already!

Comment from: elle_love, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 06

After an exhausting treatment of light therapy, medications which were damaging to my liver, and topical creams galore I switched to a doctor who prescribed Taclonex. It was costly but he assured me it was worth it; and it WAS! I went from having moderate Plaque Psoriasis from scalp to feet, to now only having the occasional flare up on ONE elbow :) I would highly recommend this ointment to anyone with moderate Plaque Psoriasis!

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 14

Have had patches on my leg for 8 to 12 years and have tried many doctors and ointments. Dermatologist put me on Taclonex once a day and Triamcinolone once a day for 2 months now. Itching is gone and patches are fading and shrinking. Now that my samples are running out I went to see how much it would be to fill the prescription and was surprised when the pharmacist said it would be $999.00 to fill with insurance. I was given a coupon for 0 copay so it will be free, but if I didn't have the coupon or samples I would not be using it!