Tambocor User Reviews

Tambocor - User Reviews

Tambocor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Tambocor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 22

Tambocor/Flecainide I think is causing my Mom to have dizziness and fainting spells. I have passed out before. I can't stand up without getting dizzy. My blood pressure is good, I am eating well, and I am not dehyrated. Would like to know if others have had the dizzy fainting spells?

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: bigal90, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 16

I was getting AF very frequently and I never knew when it would start or stop. Went to Electropysiologist and he started me on 50mg of flecainide twice a day in August....have not had any incidents since then..it is now Feb...had one incident with congestive heart failure, never had it before...dr. says he might not give the drug with congestive heart failure...he is too conference with cardiologist.

Comment from: jerr, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 19

I was having afib. I have a pacemaker. I was leary at first to take it. I have not had any problems with it.

Comment from: gloryannas, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 16

work's wonderful for a-fib, no problems in 6 months. i have a problem with it, drop's blood sugar to 44-60 after taking it. i think this drug would help anyone, i have been tryed on everything. good-luck.has anyone had a problem with blood sugar?

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 30

The smallest dosage of this drug is 50mg. I am currently taking 1/2 pill twice a day. Even with this low dose, I still occasionally get a flutter or two during the day. Aside from the inconvenience of having to cut such a small pill, I have had very good results with Tambocor.

Comment from: noblepatte, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 20

Ihave ahard time sleeping fall asleepcannot stay asleep

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 29

i have a fib. was extremely nervous about starting this drug. my cardiologist is on it and approved of it highly but all the other doctors are against it. so far no more a fib but very uneasy about being on it. these reviews made me feel worse but i am trusting in God.

Comment from: Diana, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 09

This med has caused me to have shortness of breath which is very scary. My doctor said to cut the dose. I was put on 50mg cut it to 25mg and still having proublems breathing.I have not had any flutters thats good.

Comment from: TAMBOCOR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 27

PREVIOUSLY HAD CARDIOVERSION AND WENT BACK INTO A FIB AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS. THIS MEDICATION PUT ME BACK IN RHYTHM AFTER ONLY 4 DAYS. (SO FAR, SO GOOD)

Comment from: TusyD, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 10

Dr. raised my flecainide from 150 mgs to 200 a day. My pulse is about 55, however my heart is now beating and hesitating at which time I become light headed. I have atrial fib. I was taking 75 mg twice a day and did not experience these hesitations which also is causing me to feel extremely light headed when my heart hesitates. I believe that 200 mg. is too strong for my body. I have been on 200 mg. daily for 3 days. I take this at 100 mg twice daily.

Comment from: mumace, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 04

My 12yr old daughter has takes 225mg daily (3x75mg 1.5 tablets dose daily) She is sleeping, drowsey, shakey, very bad colour, weak all the time. She has been on the medication for just over one month

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 06

this is the only medication that make me fill like me again

Heart Health